How to Have Your Views Posted
If you think you might want everyone to see the Views you’ve created, please review the following and consider submitting your view through the application form below.
Since we unfortunately can't post every View that is submitted, we have a few selection criteria presented below so that we can help everyone maintain a pleasant atmosphere with their Atmoph Window.
(1) Recommended filming techniques suitable for the Atmoph Window
- Use a tripod to prevent the image from shaking
- Use an angle of viewing similar to that of the human eye - not too wide, not too close (Recommend focal length range: 30-40mm for a full-size sensor)
- Make sure it seems natural, as if being seen through the window of a house
- We know that filming isn’t always easy, so be sure to have fun and make memorable Views
(2) Exclusion Criteria for Posts
In order to maintain the level of quality and naturalness for the Views used with the window, we’ve listed below a number of reasons why a post may not be able to be selected.
- Views filmed handheld will not be accepted in most cases
- We highly recommend you use a smartphone tripod if filming with a smartphone
- If there is shaking at the beginning or end of the recording, please cut those parts
- Movements such as panning or zooming
- The video is too short (please film for 5 minutes or more)
- Non-landscape videos (such as promotional videos or music videos)
- Videos that you did not film yourself
- Videos where instances of copyright infringement cannot be clearly determined, such as videos filmed inside theme parks
- Videos with unnatural composition that do not resemble the scenery outside of a window, such as extreme upwards or downwards viewing angles
- Videos including background music
- Videos including noise, such as wind noise, at an uncomfortable level
Issues with shaking are particularly common, so please take special care when filming.
When you submit your video, please keep the following things in mind. We appreciate your understanding.
(1) If your View is not posted, we will be unable to contact you or provide an explanation
Even if your submission meets all the outlined criteria above, there may still be cases where your submission is determined to not be acceptable during the comprehensive check performed internally by Atmoph. Although we understand that our users put a great amount of effort into their filming and submissions, in order to keep our review process running smoothly, we are currently only posting those that we have the capacity to post.
(2) Supplying information at time of submission
The following information will be posted alongside each View. As such, we ask that you only submit if you are able to provide the following information:
- Profile Image (Atmoph may crop or modify it)
- A comment on your View (Why did you film this View?)
- A link to your social media or website (if desired)
In addition, this information may be used for the purposes of marketing (e.g. on social media posts, promotional videos, etc.).
We ask that you limit the number of characters and that the content of your comments and self-introductions to conform to these regulations. Further, as Atmoph will need text prepared in a language other than your native language (such as English or Japanese), Atmoph may modify your text on your behalf as needed.
(3) No Compensation for Posts
If your View is posted, you will receive no monetary compensation from Atmoph.
(4) Posting Period Cannot be Designated
The timing of the posts will be set based on Atmoph’s View release schedule. We are unable to post Views on specific predetermined days.
If you wish for your post to be removed, Atmoph will remove it as soon as possible after receipt of your request, but please be aware that it may remain for a while after on devices that have downloaded the View.
If you understand the above and would like to submit a View, please make your submission at the form linked above.
Submission Form : https://s.surveyplanet.com/0gje5duv
We hope everyone enjoys sharing their wonderful Views from their travels!