What is the Panorama feature?
Using the Panorama feature, you can connect multiple Atmoph Window 2 devices to play a Panorama wide View. The Views supported for each formation vary depending on the combination.
Before using the Panorama feature
- Atmoph Window 2 devices with Wi-Fi connections are required.
- All of your Atmoph Window 2 devices must be signed in to the same account.
- Make sure you update your Atmoph Window 2 to the latest version. (version 4.0.7 or later are required.)
How to Start
So, let's get started!
- Firstly, decide which one of your Atmoph Window 2 devices would be the "Leader." While you use the Panorama feature, you're only able to operate your devices through this leader window.
- Next, go to MENU > Settings > Panorama through your leader window.
- Select a Group Formation you want.
- Let's see... The leader window is looking for other Atmoph Window 2 devices.
- Great! The leader finds other windows! So, it’s time to decide the position.
*If you couldn't find your windows：
Select "Rescan Windows" and search windows again. If you can not find any of them even if you try to rescan the windows for 2-3 times, plug & unplug all your devices and try again.
- See the number displayed on each windows to make sure which one is which.
- Good job! It's all set! Go back to the MENU and choose a View you want to see. You can also find the suitable Views from MENU > Views > For your Panorama when more than 3 windows are grouped. Select your Panorama View you'd like to explore!