The AC adaptor and cord of the Atmoph Window 2 can only be hidden by firstly preparing an appropriate hollow in the wall itself.
When positioning the Window on the wall, please also take note of the following:
- Please allow at least one centimeter (25/64 in) between the wall and the Window on both right and left sides.
- Due to the positioning of the heat outlets, WiFi, and speakers, please allow at least three centimeters (13/16 in) gap between the top of the device and the ceiling, and between the bottom of the device and the floor.
- Embedding the device deep into the wall may result in overheating and malfunctioning of the device.
- Using metal plates to embed the device into the wall may impact on the functioning of the Wi-fi network.
- Rebooting may be required. Please install it with the power plug can be plugged in and unplugged.