In regards to embedding Atmoph Window 2 into the wall, as there is a heat outlet both on the top and bottom of the device to ensure against overheating, embedding Atmoph Window 2 fully into the wall without any gaps may lead to malfunctioning of the device.
When positioning the Window on the wall, please also take note of the following:
- Please allow at least one centimeter (25/64 in) between the wall and the Window on both right and left sides.
- Due to the positioning of the heat outlets, WiFi, and speakers, please allow at least three centimeters (13/16 in) gap between the top of the device and the ceiling, and between the bottom of the device and the floor.
- Embedding the device deep into the wall may result in overheating and malfunctioning of the device.
- Using metal plates to embed the device into the wall may impact on the functioning of the Wifi network.
- Rebooting may be required. Please install it with the power plug can be plugged in and unplugged.
If you have any other queries about placing your Window in the perfect spot, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org