With the Camera Module, you can use Gesture control, such as turning to Sleep mode or going to the next View.
Before using the Camera Module
Update your Atmoph Window 2 to the current version 3.3.11 or later. To update, go to MENU (click the middle button or tap on “MENU” on your app) > Settings > System > Update
So, let's get started!
- Attach the Camera Module. To attach or detach the Camera Module, make sure to unplug the Atmoph Window 2 at the power source.
- Turn on your Atmoph Window 2. Soon, the Camera Module will be found!
- Next, set up Gesture Detection and Gesture Action. Go to MENU > Settings > Modules > Camera Module. Make sure the toggle for "Gesture Detection" is ON. If you turn off this toggle, you can stop Gesture control. If you turn on the "Gesture during Sleep," your Camera Module will detect your action even when your Atmoph Window 2 is in Sleep mode.
- Go to Edit "Gesture actions" and set what kinds of actions you want to control via Gesture. First, let's get started with the Gesture of Right hand up. Select the actions from 10 different actions, such as Next Views, Sleep, and Calendar.
- Once you set it up, make sure the detecting Gesture. Stand up to in front of Atmoph Window 2 and hand up your right hand until 'Detecting Gesture' turns to 'Right hand up' Similarly, try to set up "Left hand up".
- You're almost there! Go back to your views and try to control your gesture.
- A progress bar shows up if your Atmoph Window 2 detects the Gesture. Wait until the progress bar is moved to the top.
A video that has been used for detecting gestures will be automatically deleted. It does NOT keep the storage or any server via the internet.