Beta version of the Upload
With this Upload feature, you can upload your own videos. Not only can you relive that unforgettable time, but you can share it with your friends and family.
Noted, it's not available to upload photos.
This feature is beta version. This beta version is available for...
- All Atmoph Window 2 users
- Join Limitless: one video per 30 minutes
- Others: one video for once a week
How to Upload：
First, make sure your Atmoph Window 2 is updated to the latest version, ver 3.2.4 or later.
1. Go to MENU > Views and selecting the left column menu and ‘Upload’ from your Atmoph Window 2.
2. Enter the 8 digit verification code in an email.
3. Read the term and if you agree with it, go to the next page.
4. Select the type (Single or Panorama)
5. Select the files you'd like to upload. We support the video as below format.
- Single: 1080px × 1920px or 2160px × 3840px
- Panorama: 3840px × 2160px
- Format：mp4/mov file with encoring H.264 or H.265
- Size: original file should be under 5GB
- Duration: more than 1 min and within 15min
* Video files sometimes are automatically resized when you upload your file through your smartphone. If you have any trouble with uploading, try to upload through your PC, Mac, or other devices.
6. Upload is done! From the 'Check status, ' edit your title and details of your video.
7. Once you set up your title and details, congratulation! Wait a second until we add a final touch.
8. If it's all done, go back to your Atmoph Window 2 and go to MENU > Views and select the profile icon. You could your views on 'Upload' section.