If you're having trouble with connecting Wi-Fi network by using your iPhone/Android, please follow the instructions as below.
Error Codes and Solutions
- C10:Failure to receive signals. It might be too late to hang your device over the sensor.
- C11:Failure to receive signals. It might be too fast to leave your device from the sensor.
- C12, C13, C90: Atmoph Window can't read signals correctly. It may have problems with the way of putting your device over the sensor or brightness setting on your screen.
- C14: Signal is lost while Atmoph Window is searching for Wi-Fi connection. Please keep hanging your device over the sensor until Wi-Fi is connected. Please refer to the video as below.
- C92: Atmoph Window can't find a wireless access point that your device is connected to. Please make sure if your device is connected to Wi-iFi network you want to access and the internet connection in the room where you put Atmoph Window is stable. On Wi-Fi setting screen, please also check if your SSID shows up as below. If you could't find it, please check your wireless band (we are afraid the first model of Atmoph Window is not supported on 5GHz band).
- W01: Atmoph Window can find the access point, yet it fails to authorize password. Please make sure the password of your Wi-Fi network.
Please also check the instructions as below.
- Update Atmoph Window App to the latest version. You can try it from App Store (for iPhone) or Google Play (for Android). Please refer to the following URL to download the app http://atmoph.com/app
- Raise brightness (more than half of the slider) on your device.
- Turn off Night Shift.
- For iPhone X, please turn off True Tone. (Settings > Display & Brightness > True Tone )
- If you change the color temperature on your device, please adjust it to basic.
- Please move Atmoph Window to some place where room lighting and sunlight directly hit it and try to setup again.
- After you tap "send" button on your app, please hang your device over the sensor as soon as your app begins countdown.
To connect your device and Atmoph Window correctly, please closely hang your device over the sensor as below picture. If it's not working, please tilt your device to get a different angle.
Please do not leave your smartphone form Atmoph Window while Atmoph Window is searching for Wi-Fi network.
If you still have problem...
We are sorry for bothering you. Pleas try the following.
- Restart Atmoph Window. Please set up again from Wi-Fi setting mode by pausing your hand in front of the sensor for 10 seconds. If you setup the feature of Dashboard, select “Wi-Fi setup” from the lineup. For more details about Dashboard, check out here.
- If the erro code "C10〜C90" appears, it may have problem with connection between the screen on your device and Atmoph Window. If you can, please try it again by using other device.
If your still have problem with Wi-Fi network connection after trying instructions as above, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Model of your device
- OS version
Article is closed for comments.