- (Contents of the Service)
This Service, in addition to the General Warranty of one (1) year, will, in addition to the one (1) year of service, totalling two (2) years, will provide coverage for the User for those devices enumerated in the Addendum, in the event of an incident enumerated below on the basis of request from the User for the duration of the Warranty.
- (Conditions of Use of the Service and Covered Products)
- Devices covered by this Agreement are listed in the Addendum.
- Products other than those mentioned above and optional modules are not covered.
- (Terms of Purchase and Application to the Service)
- The User of this Service must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Purchases of or subscriptions to this Service must be made alongside or within one week of the purchase of the relevant devices.
- Up to three devices purchased simultaneously can be covered at one time by this Service.
- (Terms of Application to the Service)
- Atmoph Inc. has exclusive rights to sale of this Service.
- This Service does not cover products sold outside of Atmoph’s online store.
- Users must register all devices covered by the Service at time of purchase of the Service.
- (Length and Content of Warranty)
- The User will gain the benefits of this service from the time of the completion of the application process for the term of two (2) years.
- This Service is limited to repairs totalling ¥30,000 (including consumption tax) per device registered for the Service and the User can receive repairs as part of this warranty one (1) time per month.
- The Warranty costs in the preceding paragraph will include the cost of parts (including the cost of replacement parts, etc.), labor, and shipping. If the total cost exceeds ¥30,000 (including consumption tax), the User will be responsible for the excess cost.
- If the number of supported repairs exceeds the monthly allotment within the same month, the Service cannot be used.
- (Cases Not Covered by the Warranty)
- The Company is not responsible for any damage caused by disassembly or misuse of the product.
- Damage or destruction of supported products due to the following are not covered by the warranty.
* Modification or disassembly; or
* Damage caused primarily by non-accidental means.
- The Company is not responsible for any secondary damage caused by use or defects (such as interruption or loss of business, etc.) or other secondary incidents caused by use of the product (such as electrical burns or discoloration of wallpaper due to the heat from the product, etc.) not caused by negligence by the Company.
- The total liability of the Company is limited to the amount claimed by the User from 12 months prior to the date upon which the Company was notified of the claim in writing.
- (Means of Application for the Warranty Service)
- The User themself must apply for the Service through Atmoph Customer Service.
- Atmoph Customer Service will confirm that the application was made.
- Upon receipt of the application by the Company from the User, the contents of the application will be verified and, if judged to be covered under the warranty, will be provided as such.
- (Receipt of Services)
Upon return of the repaired product to the User, the User will be unable to refuse the return of the product for whatever reason. If the User refuses receipt of the product, or the Company is unable to contact the User, after three months from the day of discontinuation of contact, the ownership of the product will transfer to Atmoph, Inc. and the User will be unable to object to the disposal of the product by the Company.
- (Prohibited Acts)
Customers and Users may not engage in the following acts while using this service.
1.1. Falsification of reports, notifications or registrations during application for the Service, application for the Warranty benefits, or other uses of the Service;
1.2. Unauthorized acts such as impersonating another User to use the Service or obstructing the use of the Service by another;
1.3. Use of or application for this Service or Warranty benefits with the intent to sell or resell products covered by this Service;
1.4. Criminal acts or acts connected to a crime or any such act;
1.5. In addition to the above, any act that violates or may violate laws, regulations, public order and morals, or the terms of this Agreement or the terms of this Service, or any such act; or
1.6. Any other such act deemed inappropriate by the Company.
- (Privacy and Handling of Personal Information)
- (Changes to Terms)
- (Correspondence and Notification)
- When contacting or notifying the user regarding inquiries or the like from the User, or when contacting or notifying the user regarding changes to the terms of this Agreement or the like, the Company will do so via a method as determined by the Company.
- The User will have been deemed to have received such a contact or notification when the User receives the contact or notification at the e-mail address or other point of contact as provided to the Company.
- (Transfer of Status under this Agreement)
- (Suspension of Service)
- The Company may temporarily suspend the Service upon prior notification or dissemination of information of the suspension.
- The Company shall not be liable for any failure or interruption of devices and the like running on the system or operating with the system, of buildings, equipment or other such devices, of maintenance, renovation, updates, construction, etc. of such devices. The provision of this service may be temporarily suspended without prior notice or notification to Users due to the suspension or termination of operations by the service provider, or due to an act of God or other unavoidable reasons.
- (Termination of Service)
The Company may terminate the Service, in whole or in part, upon notifying the User or dissemination of the notice. Furthermore, in the event of the termination of the Service, the Agreement governing this service will be terminated automatically at that time.
- (Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction)
- While these Terms are provided in various languages, the Japanese version shall prevail.
1. The following corresponds to the incidents as covered by the Warranty as referenced in Clause 1.
If the product is used in accordance with the usage instructions as outlined in the Operation Manual (Start Guide) included with the product, the Warranty will cover total or partial damage to the product due to the following causes or unintended incidents.
- Natural incidents;
- Damage due to falls or impacts;
- Damage due to earthquake, fire, or other external causes;
- Malfunctions caused by the user's negligence; or,
- Damage caused by the Company’s repairs.
2. The following products are covered under the Agreement per Clause 2.
①Atmoph Window 2 [Basic]
②Atmoph Window 2 [Wood]
③Atmoph Window 2 | Disney
④Atmoph Window 2 | Star Wars